RING SIZE GUIDE
If you don’t know your ring size at all:
- Go to a jeweller and ask them to measure you
If you don’t have access to a jeweller:
- Ask a friend if they know their ring size and try one of their rings on,
- If you don’t trust your friend...
- Find a ring that fits you.
- Place ring on a ruler.
- Measure inside diameter of ring.
- If the inside of ring is 17.35mm (for example) go to chart below...
- Find measurement for 17.35mm on chart
- Find US size. e.g. 17.35mm is size 7.
- Purchase ring in that size.
If you know your ring size in Australian, UK, or North America sizes, simply go to table below, find your ring size and follow the US size
|INSIDE CIRCUMFERENCE||49.32mm | 1.94"||51.87mm | 2.04"||54.51mm | 2.15"||57.15mm | 2.25"||57.15mm | 2.25"||62.33mm | 2.45"|
|INSIDE DIAMETER||15.7mm | 0.618"||16.51mm | 0.65"||17.35mm | 0.683"||18.19mm | 0.716"||18.89mm | 0.748"||19.84mm | 0.781"|
|AU / NZ / UK||J 1/12||M||O||Q||R 3/4||T 1/2|
CIRCUMFERENCE OF A RING
DIAMETER OF A RING